Wednesday, March 7, 2007

SUPERDAN RETURNS...
























Why have you returned?
Well according to my last post in my last blog, its been a long time since I've done this here blogging thang. This time around its on my terms, not by some college course's predetermined timelines.

What can we expect this time around?
Well your guess is almost as good as mine except for the fact that I control this blog and you don't. What you can expect is hopefully some fun pictures, neat-o techno gadgets, and in time fun videos for the kids.

How often will you be posting?
God you ask alot of question. Well hopefully I'll do this everyday, but for now lets just say at least twice a week, is that ok with you?

I guess it'll do.
Well it had better. Ok well thanks for joining and hopefully you enjoy reading this here blog (as the kids call it).

No comments: